Manchester United midfielder Casemiro is set to depart the club this summer and is attracting interest from Lionel Messi’s Inter Miami and Cristiano Ronaldo’s Al Nassr, along with several other teams. Meanwhile, Real Madrid is working to outmaneuver Barcelona in the race to sign Borussia Dortmund center back Nico Schlotterbeck.
Stay updated with the latest transfer news and rumors from around the world.
Transfers home page | Men’s winter grades | Women’s grades
TRENDING RUMORS
– Manchester United’s Casemiro is attracting interest from Lionel Messi‘s Inter Miami, according to reports from The Sun. The MLS champions are among several teams eager to sign him, including his childhood club, Sao Paulo, as he prepares to leave Old Trafford for a free transfer at the end of the season. Al Nassr, managed by Cristiano Ronaldo, and FC Porto are also said to be interested, although a long-term decision has yet to be made. The 33-year-old Brazilian has been with United since August 2022 after transferring from Real Madrid for €60 million.
– Real Madrid is looking to outpace Barcelona in acquiring center back Nico Schlotterbeck from Borussia Dortmund. Reports from AS indicate that Schlotterbeck, 26, who will be out of contract in June 2027, is seeking a new challenge. His transfer fee is expected to be around €50 million, as Madrid aims to bolster their defense this summer.
– Everton has identified Chelsea striker Liam Delap as their primary summer target, according to Football Insider. Since moving to Chelsea for £30 million from Ipswich Town last year, Delap, 23, has had limited playing time. Toffees manager David Moyes is reportedly “unconvinced” by the performance of Beto and seeks to add competition for Thierno Barry. This season, Delap has netted just once in the Premier League out of 17 appearances and is under contract with Chelsea until 2031.
– Barcelona has finalized a deal to sign 16-year-old winger Ajay Tavares from Norwich City, as revealed by Fabrizio Romano. The England youth international turned down multiple offers from Bundesliga clubs, focusing solely on Barça. Tavares is expected to arrive in Spain on Sunday and will undergo a medical examination early next week.
– According to Nicolo Schira, the agents of Bournemouth defender Marcos Senesi held discussions with Roma and Borussia Dortmund this week. The 28-year-old has reportedly declined various contract proposals from Bournemouth and is anticipated to leave the Premier League side on a free transfer this summer. Juventus is also said to be interested in signing him, with Lloyd Kelly being linked for a return to England.
EXPERT TAKE
1:20
Gomez: Obed Vargas’ Atletico Madrid move ‘amazing news for Mexican football’
Herculez Gomez discusses how Mexican midfielder Obed Vargas’ transition to Atletico Madrid from MLS club Seattle Sounders is significant.
OTHER RUMORS
– Contrary to recent allegations, Bayern Munich is not pursuing a transfer for Manchester United forward Bruno Fernandes. (Christian Falk)
– Wolves are preparing to part ways with Mateus Mané this summer, as Liverpool, Manchester United, and Arsenal show interest in the 18-year-old forward. (Caught Offside)
– Arsenal and Liverpool face a setback, as teenage striker Lennart Karl is anticipated to sign a long-term contract with Bayern Munich. (TEAMtalk)
– Nottingham Forest is considering a loan acquisition of Arsenal goalkeeper Tommy Setford. (Football Transfers)
– Several Premier League clubs, including Nottingham Forest, Newcastle United, and Tottenham Hotspur, have dispatched scouts to observe Atalanta prospect Honest Ahanor. The 17-year-old defender is also under watch by Napoli. (Nicolo Schira).
– Sparta Prague has finalized an agreement to sign center back Viktor Vitályos from MTK Budapest, with a transfer fee estimated at €2 million. (Fabrizio Romano)
– Former Tottenham striker Robbie Keane, currently managing Ferencváros, is a candidate to succeed Oliver Glasner at Crystal Palace when the Austrian leaves this summer. (TalkSPORT)
– Aston Villa’s option to make Harvey Elliott‘s move permanent from Liverpool for £35 million can only be triggered by appearances in the Premier League. (Sky Sports News)
– Sacramento Republic has signed MLS veteran midfielder Mark-Anthony Kaye. (Tom Bogert)
– Atletico Madrid and Barcelona are both keeping tabs on young Real Betis defender Nobel Mendy, who is currently loaned to Rayo Vallecano. (Ekrem Konur)
